Young Hippocampus was designed from the outset to be highly professional, based on well proven educational methodology, with qualified staff, procedures and technology. We aim to roll it out to further state primary schools in the Czech Republic.
The program is designed to integrate seamlessly into the Czech state school system, to complement it but not to detract from it.
It brings the following benefits to Czech primary schools:
- Enhanced English language education to Cambridge English Certificate standards
- Additional educational resources
- Stimulation and variety through project-based learning
- Enhanced opportunities for the childrens' further education
- Financial contribution to stretched budgets
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org